ParentLink® is a messaging system that allows us to communicate with you concerning your child’s assignments, schedule, grades, attendance, lunch balance, and special events happening at school. In addition, in the event of the emergency, ParentLink® is the fastest, most reliable way that your child’s school or the District can get need-to-know information directly to you.
Our ParentLink® system utilizes the contact information for your family that you have provided to your child’s school. It is important that you communicate with your child’s school regularly to ensure that they have accurate phone numbers and E-mail addresses on file for your family. If you have multiple students enrolled in our school system, please be sure to touch base periodically with each school.
Parents and Guardians may log on to our ParentLink® web site at any time to check their child’s grades, attendance and lunch balance.
The format for logon is as follows:
- User name is the Student ID of the eldest child in the School District, living in the student’s household, followed by the parent’s first and last initial. The student’s household includes all students living at the same address, with the same home phone number.
- The password is the birth date of the student whose ID was used for the User name, in the format of MMDDYY.
- If the Student ID of Jane Doe's eldest child in the household is 12345678, Jane Doe’s user name would be 12345678JD
- If the birthdate of Jane Doe's eldest child is January 1, 1965, Jane Doe’s password would be 010165
Additionally, there is a ParentLink® app available for your smartphone. Log on to Google Play (for Android smartphones) or the App Store (for Apple devices) to download the application. This app will allow you to receive real-time messages directly from your child’s school or the District.
The Technology Specialist at your child’s school is able to answer any questions you may have about logging on to the ParentLink® web site.
The District looks forward to our continued partnership with you, as we ensure that your child achieves his/her highest personal potential in our school system.
We have an App for that!
Visit the App Store or Google Play to download our App today!
Keep up-to-date on the exciting news we are making every day
Follow the District and your child’s school on Twitter and stay-in-the-know
Reduced Lunch Applications
Apply for free / reduced lunch
Stay informed of District-wide happenings and events and sync with your calendar
Watch District and school news on YouTube
Access your child’s information including homework and absences with your ParentLink Username & Password
View news and scores for our sports programs
Provide us with information by using the easy to access tipline and send us compliments
Doing Business with the District
View important vendor information
Receive important notifications instantly
Receive tweets and get to know our Superintendent
Sports scores at your fingertips
Get easy access to anyone in the District including your child’s teacher
Report Card Dates
Know when interim reports and report cards will be arriving
Settings & Follow Schools
Select schools from which you would like to receive notifications and set alert thresholds for your child’s grades
Like our District and schools on Facebook
Code of Student Conduct
Become familiar with rules and expectations for student conduct
Check out employment opportunities available in our District
- Mobile Application Information Flyer - The School District of Lee County is proud to introduce the Lee County Public Schools App, powered by ParentLink, to provide parents easy access to student and District information. Parentlink-App-Flyer.pdf (396.0 KBs)